I'm a big fan of the DIY weekend. You know the kind: you sleep in until noon, enjoy a leisurely breakfast, run some errands and happen to stumble across a project that so desperately demands your attention that you spend the rest of your weekend hours in the garage with the miter saw?
Am I the only one this happens to?
Anyway, it may not be the weekend, but these projects would certainly send me to the garage in a tizzy. Why not try a few in your own home?:
1. Low on funds and high on art hopes? Color block your own art with a few paint samples and some ingenuity! [via Apartment Therapy]
2. This alarm clock installation made me smile — so creative! [via Freshome]
3. Driftwood is still trending and this lamp couldn't be easier to craft! [via Tim Neve]
4. Spare wood, Polaroids, string and clothespins turn an empty wall into an easy-to-switch photo frame. [via Talia Christine]
5. Mix your own custom chalkboard paint colors and put your stamp on any of the above projects — in style! [via Martha Stewart]
Happy crafting, friends!