What we’re looking for:
You’re a take charge kind of person who can multi-task like nobody’s business. When a task comes in, you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions or wait for directions. When you say “I’ll take care of it”, we know it will be done and done well.
You are a seasoned professional with a polished delivery and demeanor. You’ve got lots of ideas and connections if we ever need a recommendation for a great florist, caterer, restaurant or local wine bar and are way ahead of the game in booking advance reservations for out-of-town guests or for our team when they travel across the country.
Bottom line – you enjoy making someone else’s day easier and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling meeting and travel schedules for senior management team
- Take the lead in preparing corporate presentations and board reports
- Manage office systems including telephone, postage, copiers, printers, etc., and oversee ongoing maintenance and repairs
- Manage office supply inventories and orders
- Serve as primary point-of-contact and liaison with landlord, cleaning crew and other office vendors
- Keep our office space tidy – from helping to discard excess boxes and papers to making sure our shared fridge doesn’t get unruly
Some other things you might do:
- Coordinate shipping of packages and distribute inter-company mail
- Serve as receptionist and greeter for guests
- Take and publish notes at meetings and discussions
- Stay on top of things that may have been discussed or promised, but not yet delivered
- Offer up any writing or creative talents you may have to help fill in the gaps in times of need
Experience is important. We’re looking for someone who’s managed an office of 40+ before, or has worked full time as an executive assistant to a team of senior executives before. You should consider yourself a pro – this is not a job for first timers.
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you. We NEED to hear from you.
We can’t wait to hear from you!!!
The FLOR Team