I’m generally drawn to monochromatic living spaces, full of surprising textures rather than colors and interesting finishes rather than hues. Yet after spotting the above image, I suddenly craved a bit of fun in my own home. It’s just so… happy, dripping with candy-coated sweetness. A gal on a mission, I had to figure out how to recreate the look and began furiously searching online for pieces that might possess a bit of color-filled magic just like this living space.
Lucky for you, I was quite successful! Here are a few pieces that might inspire you to infuse a healthy jolt of color in your home. Happy shopping!:
1. Tiger print ($22.88) at RK Design.
2. Rainy day mini blanket ($90) at Donna Wilson.
3. Machinist stool ($35 to rent) at Dann Events.
4. Turquoise kitchen cart ($50) at IKEA.
5. Graphic pillows ($69) at Fine Little Day.
6. Lucy wall mirror ($369) at Sears.
Image Credit: Fjeldborg