Recently I mentioned COLOURlovers in a post about online color palette generators, but this site actually offers much, much more. If you’re smitten with color, palettes, patterns, and trends, it’s a fantastic place to find inspiration and share your own creations with an international online community. Last time I checked, COLOURlovers members (all 398,593+ of them) had created 3,014,849 colors, 1,289,226 palettes and 1,035,379 patterns and counting – that’s a lot of love!
Here are some of the fun ways to use COLOURlovers…
- Browse and Search – Need some inspiration for your bedroom redesign? Explore the new and archived colors, palettes, and patterns created by community members.
- Create – Design (and share, if you wish) your own colors, patterns, and palettes using the site’s sophisticated yet easy to use tools.
- Community – Follow users whose creations you admire, participate in forums and groups, and peruse the blog for more inspiration.
- Channels – In the Home channel, you can view interior design color trends, explore home-focused colors, and chat with other users for advice.
- Trends – Check out color trends from interior looks, street fashion, web design, and more.