Forget the eternal dilemma of "paper or plastic?" – these days the answer in the design industry is always paper. Trending faster than Lady Gaga's antics, paper-inspired products are gaining momentum in some of today's most sought-after shops.
Take a peek, and then take notes!:
1. Graph Clock at Modern Tribe
2. Legal Paper Paperweight at MoMA Store
3. Checked Cutting Board at Fine Little Day
4. Colin O'Dowd's Graphkin
5. Joshua Gajownik's Ceramic Paper Plates
6. Memo Notebook Mug at Fish's Eddy
7. Cahier Rug at Nodus Rug
Anything you'd fancy in your own home, readers? Share in the comment section below!