FLOR wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, you may return any of your FLOR product that is unused and in new condition within 30 days of purchase date for a refund (excluding shipping and handling fees). No refunds after 30 days.
Some important information to know regarding your return:
- Returned product must be unused and in its original condition. We do not accept for return any damaged or soiled merchandise, or tiles with FLORDots adhered to the backing.
- FLOR stores cannot accept physical returns. Contact your local FLOR store or call 1.866.952.4093 for specific return instructions.
- Area rugs and tile sets must be returned as a complete set.
- FLOR does not accept CODs.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Customers must obtain advance authorization from a FLOR Customer Care representative in order to return merchandise. Please call 1.866.952.4093 within the 30 day period to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#).
- Customers are responsible for packaging and shipping returned product to FLOR. We recommend you insure your package with a reputable carrier in the event of loss or damage. Any damage caused during return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, FLOR will refund your purchase price.
- FLOR cannot accept items purchased through a retailer, vendor or distributor. Please contact the retailer, vendor or distributor directly for further information and assistance.
- Customer refusal of any shipment is billable to the customer for both the return and original shipping costs as well as a 15% restocking fee.
- FLOR outlet and sale tiles are non-refundable.
- Custom cut tile sales are final and are non-refundable.