- Carpet Tiles
- Area Rugs
- Free Design Assistance
Order Toll Free +1 866 952 4093
Home | #MYFLOR Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. The following Giveaway is intended for participation in the U.S. and Canada only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed if you are not a resident of the United States or Canada. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the Official Rules below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & the District of Columbia and Canada, 18 years of age or older. Employees, officers and directors of FLOR, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and member of the immediate family or household of the employees of such entities are not eligible. The Contest is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. ENTRY: You are invited to submit entries for a chance to win one of two Canon EOS Rebel cameras (see “Prize” for camera details). Submit your entry via Instagram (with #MYFLOR in the comments); Twitter (with #MYFLOR included in the tweet); or, upload your image at www.FLOR.com/myflor. All entries and information therein are being provided to FLOR. The Contest begins on January 29, 2014 (12:00 a.m. CT) and ends on February 12, 2014 (11:59 p.m. CT) (the “Entry Period”). Multiple entries are allowed however duplicate entries are not permitted. Each entry must be unique (e.g. feature a different FLOR composition). No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZE: Two (2) winners will be selected at random, with each winner receiving one (1) Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Prizes cannot be substituted or combined with other discounts or offers. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF ALL PRIZE NOT SET FORTH HEREIN ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT RETURN POLICIES AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS REGARDING PRIZE.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (“Affiliate Entities”) and their immediate families are not eligible. Prize winners will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility & liability/publicity release within 14 days of first attempted notification. Inability to contact potential winner after reasonable efforts will result in disqualification. Winners agree, by accepting prize, to the use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness by Sponsor, or any party authorized by Sponsor, for advertising and promotional purposes in all media without review or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law) and, upon request, to provide such consent in writing. Failure to provide signed documents will result in forfeiture of prize. Prize winner must sign appropriate forms including, but not limited to, eligibility and liability release documents, prior to receiving the prize.
5. ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS: By entering, entrants: (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; (b) agree to release Sponsor, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook the Affiliate Entities and their employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledge that Sponsor, and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose, unless prohibited by law; and (c) acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
6. INDIVIDUAL ENTRY ONLY: Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from any related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked. Entries submitted by any other individual or any entity originating at any other Internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and, as such, ruled ineligible for this promotion.
7. INTERNET: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if any causes beyond Sponsor’s control impair its integrity or fairness, in which case any un-awarded prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone, network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for phone line failure and/or malfunction. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH OFFENDER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner based on an email address, the winner will be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or phone number. Proof of being the authorized account holder may be required.
8. GOVERNING LAW. The Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its choice of law or conflict of laws principles. As a condition of participating, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. REMOVAL FROM MAILING LIST: To have your name and address removed from Sponsor’s mailing list, write to Marketing Department, FLOR, Inc., 600 W. Van Buren Street, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60607, and state that you would like to be removed from the Customer Drawing Database.
11. WINNERS: Two winners will be chosen at random at the end of the Entry Period (on February 13, 2014). Winners will be notified via email.
12. SPONSOR: FLOR, Inc., 600 W. Van Buren Street, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60607.
13. RETURNS/RESTRICTIONS: The prize (Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens) is not eligible for return.