Return & Recycle
Feel and experience FLOR firsthand with $2 samples.
Try out different colors and textures in your home with 6”x6” samples.Order Samples
At FLOR, environmental consciousness is built into every sourcing, design and production decision we make – like manufacturing over 95% of our product line in the USA; offering a Return & Recycle Program to turn old FLOR into new products; and, transitioning our entire collection to 100% recycled fibers.
We've come up with some ingenious ways to keep many discarded products from ending up as trash, and we're finding new ones all the time – for example, we're now working with local partners from around the globe to turn discarded fishing nets into 100% recycled yarns for use in all new FLOR styles.Return & Recycle Program
When your FLOR has lived its useful life, send it back through our Return & Recycle Program. Here's how it works:
- Package up the FLOR squares you want to recycle (we recommend reusing your original FLOR boxes).
- Call us at (or visit a nearby FLOR store) and tell us how many boxes you have to send back.
- We'll email you a pre-paid UPS label based on the weight of your packages. If you are unsure of the weight, don't worry; we can calculate it based on the number of FLOR squares in each box.
- At our Georgia facilities, face fiber and backing are cleanly separated using a new patented technology, ReEntry 2.0.
- The separated type 6 and 6,6 nylon face fibers are sent to our fiber partners to be reconstituted into new recycled nylon fibers. This new post-consumer recycled fiber is then available for purchase to be used in future products.
- The separated backing is shredded into small pellets and heated/melted using our patented Cool Blue™ technology to create post-consumer recycled GlasBac® backing.
Learn more about FLOR's Sustainability Efforts.