Return & Recycle
Feel and experience FLOR firsthand with samples.
Try out different colors and textures in your home with 6”x6” samples.Order Samples
At FLOR, environmental consciousness is built into every sourcing, design and production decision we make – like manufacturing over 95% of our product line in the USA; offering a Return & Recycle Program to turn old FLOR into new products; and, transitioning our entire collection to 100% recycled fibers.
We've come up with some ingenious ways to keep many discarded products from ending up as trash, and we're finding new ones all the time – for example, we're now working with local partners from around the globe to turn discarded fishing nets into 100% recycled yarns for use in all new FLOR styles.Return & Recycle Program
When your FLOR has lived its useful life, send it back through our Return & Recycle Program. Here's how it works:
- Package up the FLOR squares you want to recycle (we recommend reusing your original FLOR boxes).
- Call us at (or visit a nearby FLOR store) and tell us how many boxes you have to send back.
- We'll email you a pre-paid UPS label based on the weight of your packages. If you are unsure of the weight, don't worry; we can calculate it based on the number of FLOR squares in each box.
- At our Georgia facilities, face fiber and backing are cleanly separated using a new patented technology, ReEntry 2.0.
- The separated type 6 and 6,6 nylon face fibers are sent to our fiber partners to be reconstituted into new recycled nylon fibers. This new post-consumer recycled fiber is then available for purchase to be used in future products.
- The separated backing is shredded into small pellets and heated/melted using our patented Cool Blue™ technology to create post-consumer recycled GlasBac® backing.
Learn more about FLOR's Sustainability Efforts.